1.1.11

first day of 2011


I'm feeling great about 2011 so far! Late this afternoon Jacqui, Blair, Jeff and I took Lola up to Burnaby Mountain. I was surprised to see snow and frost on the ground. We walked a nice loop trail and got to the top of the mountain just in time to see the best sunset I've ever seen. All of Vancouver was visible, from Tswwassen to the Lion's Gate Bridge, North Van, and amazing views of Grouse and the Burrard Inlet, and all the way to the mountains of Vancouver Island. It was completely amazing and everyone that was up there was freaking out a little, in a good way. I hope you all had a wonderful first day of 2011. Thanks to everyone for all of the New Year's greetings.


P.S. Have you tried Etsy's new Taste Test feature yet?

2 comments:

  1. happy new year! aww these are such lovely photos and an awesome way to spend the first day of the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing up there last night. We had no idea what we were about to experience and every step higher we went the sunset and view just got better! Happy New Year to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!