31.8.11

guest music requests

Jeff and I asked our guests to write down three songs that would get them on the dance floor. We were surprised that this full-on prevented people from sending in their RSVPs. Perhaps it was implied that they would be required to dance to their listed songs. Or, more likely, it's just that when it comes to music choices they're a little like me...there is so much good stuff out there that it's hard to pick three favourites. Here are some of our guest's requests, for your listening (and viewing) pleasure. I think they've got pretty good (and very eclectic) taste!

















Oh yeah, and this one was the only song requested twice, so you know what that means hilarious friends!



I kinda wish we were having a video dance party! Any wedding playlist suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!