2.7.10

garden days

Lately I've been doing a lot of travelling and, as an unintended result, neglecting my gardens. My container garden is looking like it needs some attention: fertilizing, probably watering, maybe some re-potting. I haven't even been to my community garden plot since I got back from New York, but I'm sure it's also in need of weeding, thinning, and perhaps harvesting. That's my first July weekend plan: get out there and get everything looking beautiful again.

In search of garden inspiration I came across this poster by Katie from The Wheatfield:

And if having your own plot of dirt isn't in the cards, check out these amazing air plants that need little more than a bit of water and sunshine, available in Vancouver at Old Faithful Shop in Gastown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!