24.9.10

neil & jens & last pair sale at sadie

Have you seen this? There was a great Neil Young interview on Q today on CBC 1, as well. It's worth a listen on a rainy fall Friday in Vancouver, or anywhere for that matter.


And then, of course, this fall song comes to mind. I was lucky enough to see Jens Lekman live last year. If you ever get a chance to go to one of his live shows you really should. It's a magical experience.



And finally, I want to let you all know that I'm having a last pair sale in my Etsy shop. Check out the great designs that are only available for one more week before they're gone forever. Ampersands, little leaves, check it out! $20 a pair for sterling silver or 14k gold filled. Making way for the new...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!