2.10.10

dinosaur toes

Have you visited Dinosaur Toes yet? It's one of my favourite blogs these days and one of my favourite Etsy shops. Danielle's posts are so beautiful, full of gorgeous photos and generous glimpses into her life. Since I live on the west coast, I love getting an insider's tour of east coast life. Dinosaur Toes is not only a blog full of pretty posts! Danielle also makes extremely lovely jewelry, and I can finally say I'm a proud owner of one of her pieces. Check out the wonderful porcupine quill earrings that I got from her shop! After looking all over for the perfect quill jewelry, I purchased these as soon as I saw they'd been posted. They are perfect! Simple and delicate, and super comfortable to wear. You should definitely take a look at her other pieces. I'm currently coveting this necklace. She combines hammered metals, crystals, and other natural materials into truly unique (and did I mention affordable?), elegant pieces. I'm a big fan, and I hope you will be too after checking out the Dinosaur Toes blog and shop!

quill earrings by dinosaur toes
no. 295 porcupine quill earrings by dinosaur toes

P.S. Do you like my new header? It's a photo of my favourite tree in the neighbourhood this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!