14.11.10

agate geode cavers by sadie


Here they are! The first cave explorer necklaces were received so warmly that I've made some new ones. These crystal-filled agate geodes are all one-of-a-kind and contain a miniature 10mm tall cave explorer...with one exception. Yup, that last one there is a grizzly bear, and it measures in at a huge (by comparison) 15mm. The figures are all fixed securely within the depths of each crystal cave and have been chosen because they relate well to each unique geode. Surfaces are polished. Chains are silver. Find them all in the Sadie shop.


As I mentioned earlier, it's been a busy weekend and will likely be an even busier week, so until I can post again, please check out some of my favourites from blogland this past week:

A look at an Erin Templeton photo shoot over at Clever Nettle.
Trends come and go at Lune Vintage.
And, oh no, already?
Gift ideas for under $50 at I go by Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!