13.11.10

weekend worship: finally sharing little winter treasures and more!

Well, I've been very busy this week, and today is no exception, really. I'm preparing for two upcoming craft fairs here in Vancouver: BLIM on November 28th at the Chinese Cultural Centre and Portobello West December 4 & 5 at the Rocky Mountaineer Station. Definitely stop by if you're in Vancouver and check out all of the amazing things that locals have made!

Here are some pictures of some of the things that I brought back from Portland. Let's start with my absolute favourite thing first: a leather utility pouch from forestbound. The leather is so ridiculously soft and the design so simple and beautiful. It perfectly fits my phone, camera, and wallet...what more could I want to carry around?

clutch
leather utility pouch

We also loved the Fieldguided table. Jeff bought this beautiful handmade linen tie. Perhaps he'll wear it at our wedding next year?

fieldguided tie

I always come home with a lot of books from Portland. Powell's and Ampersand were great this time around. I'll spare you the school related ones, here are the others that Jeff and I picked up while we were there. Even if I tell myself that I'm only bringing home one or two, I inevitably come home with a stack. When I'll have time to read them is anyone's guess, but I will most definitely read all of these as soon as I can manage.

new books

Finally, we stopped by my favourite art supply store on Alberta St., Collage. There I was able to pick up everything I need for the new Sadie packaging. And speaking of Sadie, there are new rings and cave explorers in the shop, so check it out! Hope you all have a great weekend.

new package materials
sadie packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!