22.11.10

sadie photo shoot

I'm not even sure how this is even possible, considering a 75% complete draft of my thesis paper was due this afternoon, but yesterday Jacqui and Blair and I had a little photo shoot for the upcoming feature about Sadie on Lune Vintage. The sun was moving quickly on us, so we didn't have a lot of time to plan everything out, but I'm really happy with the results. I can't wait to share more with you in the Lune feature and put some of our shots up on Etsy eventually, too.

Photo: Blair Cheredaryk
I just had a crazy weekend writing, researching, making jewelry for my first ever craft fair (coming up this Sunday -- BLIM in Chinatown, come check it out!) and writing and researching some more. Thankfully, Jeff took some time out of his insanely busy day to bake some cupcakes and clean the apartment (our landlord is selling the place). I'm looking forward to getting this week behind me: setting up that first Sadie table, having all of my jewelry made, and presenting my thesis project thus far to my mentor. Are you getting a picture of how frantic I'm feeling right now? I might be able to take a deep breath on Sunday. Until then, here's an outtake of our photo shoot. Look how relaxed Jacqui and I managed to look in this photo, despite the fact that we were freezing!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Guiness cupcakes?! The perfect solution for girlie/guy treats!

    You look gorgeous with that beautiful sunlight! Wish I could come to your booth...I am doing a Market Collective Booth on the 11th selling jams and baked goods!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see more of your pictures! i get all nervous and crazy when i have a fair or market to prepare for, but things always end up going smoothly, so i'm sure you'll be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the words of encouragement, ladies! I also can't wait to share more photos from our shoot and photos of this first Sadie booth ever! Good luck with both of your holiday fair endeavours. Wish I could see what you do in person!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!