24.1.11

won at 100!


You guys really made my weekend! Not only did I celebrate the first year anniversary of my Etsy shop, but I also hit 100 sales, which feels like a big landmark. You might remember that over the holidays I announced the Win at 100 contest here on the Sadie blog, well, the prize has been won! 


Using a random number generator, I drew Sadie customer number 96! Congratulations, Kieran! Your Sadie Designs prize will be headed to you in Wellington, New Zealand later this week! Thank you all for your support. I promise something even better for my 200th sale! Have a great week.

4 comments:

  1. aww congratulations to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! You deserve it! Your a star!
    love Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sales and to the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone! It was fun meeting my goal and contacting the prize winner! I'm going to start planning the 200 sales contest, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!