6.6.11

a day in my life: graduation edition!


I have to share this day because it was so awesome. The morning was rainy and cold and we spent it eating at Thomas Haas and doing some shopping in Kitsilano. Then the clouds parted, the sun came out, and we graduated! I love the photo of some of my classmates and I...look how happy we all are! And the last little montage shows one of the better photos of Jeff and I that I've got and a photo of me, my degree, and a raccoon we found running through the forest. Yup. It was a beautiful day in every way. And check it out, I'm not wearing sunglasses in any of these photos!


The end (of a long education journey). Thanks for sharing all of the stress, excitement, and success with me.

11 comments:

  1. Congrats Sarah! Maybe now you can breathe a little easier! You do look oh so happy in these pics :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw you look so happy in all these photos! I cannot WAIT for when I graduate, it's going to be such a thrilling moment :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful day. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo with the raccoon is my FAVOURITE!! I had to show Ben when I saw it on Facebook (I think it was there?). The photo of you & Jeff is sweet, and the photos of your shopping, I'm assuming, make me jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great day indeed! any that starts out with pastries is my kind of morning but add a graduation to it!? ;) and a raccoon? perfection. i love your future husband's style too ;) CHEERS TO YOU and your fellow graduates who have every reason to be happy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the perfect graduation day! I bet you were just bursting with happiness! I'm a little envious of Jeff's sweater. :) Happy Graduation day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Della: Thank you! It was such a nice day.

    Jess: Thanks. Graduation feels AMAZING!

    Mandi: Thank you. It was so sunny for the photos, a big change from the brutal winter weather of the morning that day.

    Rachel: Thank you!

    Stina: I know. My mom suggested that we take some photos in the woods, which I thought was kind of nuts, but it was worth it to capture that moment. I love Vancouver!

    Micaela: I know, right? Croissants and then graduation? It was a great day!

    Amanda: Jeff has lots of good sweaters. It was such a nice day to celebrate with all of my classmate friends. A last school-related hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-) Congratulation! oh.. look at those bread. I wish I had a bite. (Morning Calm)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations again! Life is good, isn't it. Hope you are having an amazing weekend in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm comment spamming you, but i have a few minutes :)

    congratulations, again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!