6.8.11

summer playlist: I wish I had a beach house


Tracks:

Across 110th Street • Bobby Womack
God Only Knows • The Beach Boys
What Would I Want? Sky • Animal Collective
Summer Day • Coconut Records
Oh No • Andrew Bird
Wedding Bell • Beach House
Blue Cassette • Friendly Fires
Witness • Richard Buckner
Little Man • Little Dragon

A little mix for you guys on a summer afternoon. Included is a new Richard Buckner track. I've been loving the sound of his new album...it reminds me of Richard Buckner from long ago, like when I lived on the top floor of a 1970s apartment building in Calgary and only listened to The Hill for about a year. Jeff and I saw him live in Seattle a year and a bit ago. He puts on an amazing show and is on tour right now. If you have the chance I can definitely recommend checking him out. And if you go I'm going to be super jealous. Have a great weekend, everyone!

P.S. Here's a more upbeat playlist if you need something a little more rockin' to get your weekend going!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!