7.9.11

one day in vancouver


walking around gastown 


breakfast at acme café


lunch at finch's


picking berries in stanley park


the marine building


pixel orca, stanley park, ocean, mountains


giant beer

Jeff and I had one day off together after the wedding...these are a few of the things that we got up to and the things that I would do if I had just one day to visit Vancouver. We are still recovering from the excitement and energy output of the wedding. This is a nice city to sit in the sun in and contemplate good times with great friends. There is so much to see and do here and sometimes I really take it for granted. Gotta get in as much awesome Vancouver stuff as possible before summer weather is gone for good. If you ever come visit don't miss these restaurants. At Finch's I recommend the raspberry jam, brie, and black pepper baguette. It's the best.

1 comment:

  1. Next time I go we MUST meet! & if Washington happens next year, this meeting might be sooner than we think! I love your city! =) The marine building is breathtaking & Canada Day fireworks were my favorite of all time! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!