30.9.11

ten years


I just realized that today is our for real ten year anniversary. Yup, we've been together since we were really still kids (or early twenty-somethings, to be more specific). Jeff and I have been married for almost three weeks now and have finally gotten a glimpse of our wedding photos from our amazing photographers, the local company Elle&R. We've also, almost, finished our thank you cards! Here's a little look for you at one of my favourites from that most fantastic of days. I'll be sure to share more when I have them and give you some details, too, as long as you promise you won't get sick of hearing about it all.

Happy ten years, Jeff! Let's go camping!

7 comments:

  1. This photo is so beautiful!!! I really hope you post more! Such a good looking couple! Happy 10 year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! And what a great photo! True love, it's the best! (new follower from Etsy bloggers team)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful photo, congratulations on your 10 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy S*&%! Fantastic photo Sarah! Can't wait to see the rest of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!! happy ten years to you both-- i hope it always feels like this photo looks. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous photo! You are stunning! Happy 10 years! I can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!