23.11.11

white agate pendulum necklaces




As I said in my last post I'm going to be sharing a lot of new Sadie pieces here over the next few days. Previous pendulum necklaces were made with grey quartz, these are made with a beautiful banded white agate. One is accented with a vintage brass tassel charm, the other has a working brass fan with an etched dragon motif. You can find them both in the Sadie shop now. Thanks for taking a look! I'll be sharing an exciting new project here tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the second one!! The fan is very cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the second one! Looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina: Thanks! Hope to see you at Portobello this weekend!

    Lolo: Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!