5.12.11

something new



Hi friends! Got Craft? was a great success, thank you so much to all of you who came out to check out the amazing vendors. It was nice to see a lot of familiar faces and some people that I haven't run into in a long time. To everyone who stopped by to say hi, from old friends to new customers, thank you. It was so fun being part of this event. I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to participate. And I really should mention the people who directly helped me with this show: Jeff, Sam, Laura, and Jacqui, you guys are the best! It was excellent having your help working the table, making piles of jewelry, keeping up with online orders, and having your company, too. Thank you!

Above are a couple of pictures of new things that have been added to the Sadie shop. Black tourmaline nugget necklace and hammered brass and vintage chain neclaces. If you live in the US or abroad and you order before Saturday I'll ship your order from the US this weekend, which means you'll get your package much faster! If you live in Canada you have until December 15th for regular mail orders or right up until the 21st for orders shipped expedited.

Jeff goes back to being a Christmas mailman next week (he'll be on a little break from school). If you live in Vancouver maybe he'll have a hand in delivering your Sadie package. Oh, and on that note, don't forget to be a bit old school this year and leave your mailman or woman a little gift. They love Starbucks gift cards but will also happily accept thank you cards, cash, and booze. I know it for a fact.

I guess it's time: Happy Holidays!

How is your holiday shopping coming along? What handmade items have you purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!