31.1.12

sticker collection


These beauties arrived yesterday and I can't wait to put them to work on new Camp + Quarry orders! Along with changing my shop name and the name of this blog, I've been working away at updating my packaging. These are just one part of the new C + Q packaging that is coming together slowly but surely. The one starring Hazel being swung in my arms just might be my favourite of the batch. I'm already looking forward to a sunny weekend day when I can get outside and take some new photos for the next batch of cards and stickers. I ordered these from Moo and am happy with the colours and quality. I've also been busy making lots of new pieces for the shop which I hope to have the time to photograph soon.

In the meantime, if you live in Vancouver you can look for new Camp + Quarry pieces at Dream Apparel in Gastown and on Granville Island soon and if you're lucky enough to live in Copenhagen C + Q pieces will be popping up there, too! Now I must drink more tea and hurry to work. Have a great Tuesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Oo--I've been vacillating about getting some stickers from Moo, too, and now seeing them all finished might need to try it out. Love your photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love these! I think the Hazel-swinging one is my favourite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stickers are amazing! Congrats on getting your work in boutiques :) I'm excited to see the 'finished project' with your packaging!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these SO much! On top of your new items & name change, these are just so perfect for packaging! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!