9.2.12

february photos




my view today  |  a stranger  |  words  |  hands  |  dinner  |  10AM  |  button

My first week of participating in the february photo a day challenge (#febphotoaday). I think this is the first winter that I've really noticed how limited our daylight hours are here in Canada (even in the south of Canada). So many of my pictures suffer from poor lighting right now, though the mornings are much brighter. When I have some daylight this weekend I plan to spend lots of time with my camera. I have organic cotton scarves to photograph, new jewelry to share, and a plant conservatory that I really want to visit for a photoshoot. Always so many plans, so little time. I hope you enjoy these first seven photos from the photo challenge. They were all taken with my iPhone 4S. Mostly on the way to work. Onwards! Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!