15.5.11

come to my island, everybody come to my island

nanaimo


I just got home after a four day, three island vacation with Jeff, Lola, and our very good friend Jamie. Perhaps you had no idea I was gone. At the end of last week I found the time to schedule some blog posts before Blogger went crazy and wouldn't let anyone post/comment/get on with their lives. Here's a teaser photo from our trip. This one was taken as our ferry approached Nanaimo on Vancouver Island. I'll share a lot more through the week. Check back tomorrow for an awesome Day in the Life guest post by Jihee from The Soaktree. Can't wait to share it with you! Hope you all had a great, relaxing weekend, too. Being computer free was soooo nice, but now I'm excited to be back, setting up new posts, looking at my photos and catching up with all of you. Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I love being computer free for a few days as well! I'm excited to see more pics from your trip, the teaser photo makes me want to go out to Vancouver Island this long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVVVVE Vancouver Island. That picture totally is a breath of fresh air. It looks absolutely beautiful and I'm so jealous. I wish I lived by an ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shot, Sarah! I can't wait to hear/read about you trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that you even HAVE several islands to travel too! I'm very much looking forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, guys! I'll be sharing more photos starting on Tuesday. I'm really excited to show off some of the amazing shots we got AND the beauty of my little part of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sarah, that looks gorgeous, and i can't wait to see more of your always beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! This photo made me feel totally zen and relaxed in the middle of a crappy stressful day. I need to visit lots of water sometime soon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh gorgeous! i'm excited to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I love hearing from my readers! I will do my best to respond to you in this comment area!